in association with
What’s it all about?
Certain topics are uncomfortable to think about, like death and illness. Avoiding these topics might place a burden on the people who care the most about you, as they will have to make life changing decisions for you, during an already difficult time.
Talking about what you would prefer during end of life care might be difficult, yet it is an important part of life that should be dealt with as soon as possible.
To help you get started we developed this simple-to-use online form, which will help you identify your own personal feelings and attitudes towards the type of care you would prefer during an advanced illness or diseases.
Simply click on the link below and complete the form. A copy will be sent to someone you trust so they also know what your wishes are, taking the burden off their shoulders.
How to start Thinking About It
Open the form
Think about it
Talk about it
- To complete the form is free of charge, and you can complete the form as many times as you like.
- You cannot save the form and complete it later, this is because we don’t save your details.
- Your details will not be shared with anyone.
- Once you open the form you will be asked where you want the completed form to be sent. A password protected PDF will be sent to the email address you supplied.
- The password is your ID number.
- Press submit when you have completed the form to receive your digital version, save this in a safe place.